Monday 18 April 2011

Penny's 4th Day

What a nice day it was, my mom bought me a new harness and leash today, and oh some teething bones.  She tells me I will be visiting the vet on Thursday at 10:15am, wish me luck.  I'm getting used to the house and moving around more now, I still don't go up and down stairs but who can blame me with all those felines watching me like I'm a bird.  My dad still thinks I'm too quiet and I keep trying to tell him I'm just a baby and I spent 3 months in a cage, oh they let me out for walks and things but still the cage was my home for most of my life, I've been free for 4 days now, I'm beginning to go outside and I like to chase things, I'm very alert and very regular what more could you want dad?  Anyway today my mother is very tired I know she is an older mom she's 68 and it's a good thing I was good today, she tells my dad that her back is sore, I sure hope she is better tomorrow.  That's it for now not much to tell, I will be spending the night in my mom's bed and I like that, I feel more happy when I'm next to her, I will get back to you tomorrow, hope it's nice and sunny because the grass is really wet now and my feet get cold, my mother is knitting me a sweater because it's so cold at night hope she doesn't make it that hot pink that I see her playing with, give me green or brown anything but pink.  See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment