Tuesday 19 April 2011

Day 5 for Penny

Wow I slept until 7am this morning, felt good to stay in a warm bed with my mom, I think I will like my new family.  I went outside about 3 times this morning spent a few hours on the balcony I was tied up of course but my mom stayed with me for about an hour and watched me from the window for the other hour, I guess she doesn't trust me she is always watching over me like I was a baby, I'm 5 months old after all and in doggie years that is not a baby.  My dad took my mom out to dinner tonight and my mom put me in the bathroom all alone with my food water and toys and she closed the door, I'm afraid I had to go to the bathroom and went on the floor, when she came back a few hours later I was full of you know what, she did not even scream at me she picked me up even though she had on a her good coat and pants and took me outside after wiping me off.  I guess good moms do that sort of thing, I will try and do better next time.  Now I'm sitting on the floor playing with an apple, I thought it was a rubber ball but when I found out I could bite into it I found it tasted really good, I guess they must be good for me else my mom would not give me one.  I only have an hour left and then we're off to bed, so I will say good night, all that fresh air today made me sleepy so I will get back to you tomorrow, bye for now I love everybody today...

No comments:

Post a Comment