Monday 18 April 2011

Penny day 3

 Well last night Penny spent the night in bed with me, no more cage I said and I keep my word, when I entered the bedroom all the cats were on the bed and watched as I put Penny on my side of the bed by my pillow, she quickly took to the bed of course but decided to put her head under the blankets, the younger (6 month old kitties) were curious so they poked the thing that moved under the blanket.  I on the other hand was trying to read my book luckily I have a spray bottle on my night table, so glad it had water in it.  By the time 5AM came around I woke Penny up to bring her outside, she did not wake me I woke her nervous I guess, I know accidents do happen.  So I tiptoed out of the bedroom made my way across the living room, the hall and down the stairs with Penny in my arms as she does not go down stairs alone, does not walk on my floor either remember, I dressed her warmly and we wandered outside, it was pitch black out there kind of scary but not to Penny she was up on her back paws wanting to run so you can imagine at 5am my not wanting to run, I'll be 68 tomorrow and will not start running at my age but I do walk fast.  It did not take long for Penny to relieve herself and I picked her up to go back inside she is always reluctant to do so, I guess Beagles are a little bit stubborn and I'm beginning to find that out, don't mind though I'm a bit stubborn myself.  So that was my first night with Penny in my bed episode, nothing too exciting, all was well and I decided to stay up to make my husband's lunch.  Will be back later on today to tell you about Penny's first Monday with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment