Wednesday 20 April 2011

Day 6 for Penny

I got a new raincoat tonight, my mom was tired of trying to keep me dry, it's been raining for 3 days now, some wet snow too, I guess it's the shaking that made her get the coat for me.  I hope she doesn't buy me rainboots we'll see.  Tonight I visited the people that used to own me, I was really glad to see all my friends and they sure barked a lot at me they were so happy but I was glad to get out of there I did not know if she wanted to take me back and I was worried for awhile but she didn't it was just to buy me a coat and some toys, that rope thing that I can play with and some teething bones probably because I nipped my dad tonight before supper, he got mad at me and made me get off the couch and he scolded my mother as if it were her fault, well she argued with him saying that I am just a baby and that I'm teething and his hand got in the way, I also started chewing on towels and blankets and things, that's why my mom got me good stuff to chew on, hope it works for me, well gotta go now check out my new raincoat in the picture above, I tried on lots of woolen sweaters but they did not stay on my back tight enough and she said she will hurry up and finish knitting me one.  Good night for now, xoxoxo Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment